Trust Thermal Systems for Your Flat Roof Repairs in Calgary
For over 30 years Thermal Systems have been known as a leader in the building envelope industry, including maintenance, repair, and cladding services. Lately though, we’ve been building a name for ourselves as a name you can trust.
We Repair Residential and Commercial Flat Roofs
If you have a flat roof in need of repairs, contact the professionals at Thermal Systems. Whether your building is an apartment, home, school, factory or warehouse, we can quickly diagnose the extent of the damage to your roof and repair it ASAP. After an inspection we will explain any work needs to be done, your repair options, and of course provide an estimate that fits your budget.
Thermal Systems also offers 24-hour emergency flat roof repair services throughout Calgary, so be sure to call us immediately after you notice a leak to minimize any damage to your property.
Repairs for All Types of Flat Roofs
As flat roof repair professionals, the team at Thermal Systems can repair virtually any type of flat roof, regardless of what it is built from. The type of flat roofs we repair include:
- Build Up Roofs (BUR)Probably what most people think of when they think of flat roofs, these are “tar and gravel roofs”. BURs typically have a base of 3-4 layers of felt covered by tar or asphalt, with small pea gravel or other aggregate providing a cover to protect against UV damage
- Modified Bitumen RoofingThese are similar to BURs but do not have an outermost layer of gravel.They only have two layers and can be identified by having seams every 3 feet.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) Rubber Roof EPDM roofs are made from larger pieces of rubber and therefore have less seams, which means leaks, and the need for repairs, are less likely. EPDM roofs are less attractive than other types of flat roofs but have a considerably lower cost versus BURs.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof (SPF)This is rather self-explanatory. A layer of high-density polyurethane is sprayed on the roof then covered with another coat of waterproofing. While SPF roofs are energy efficient, seamless and waterproof, repairs can be difficult.
- Thermoplastic Membranes (PVC or TPO)Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) or Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)are also typical options for flat roofs in and around Calgary. Again, these are cost-effective roofing options that are easier to repair than BURs, but your best option for quick, reliable, and long-lasting repairs is to trust the professionals at Thermal Systems.
Thermal Systems Knows Flat Roofs, Call Us When You Have a Leak!
So, call Thermal Systems if you detect a leak in your flat roof. We know our stuff and are the experts who can minimize any water damage and give you peace of mind. Our goal is to help you sleep at night.
Water-tight Roof Repairs in Calgary That Helps You Sleep at Night
We highly doubt you will fall asleep at night when you think of us, but if a dripping roof keeps you up at night, we hope you think of Thermal Systems. We also hope you think of us first if you notice a leak in your roof. After all, we offer quick and professional flat roof repairs and our goal is to help you sleep at night, no matter what type of flat roof you own.